The Ultimate Eye Cream


So…I’m getting older… No, no…it’s true. No sense in denying it. I just hit the big 30 last summer. Skin care has always been an obsession of mine. I’ve seen too many ruined faces. I mean, come on! You only get one. You have to take care of it from the inside out, the outside in. Anything you can do.

Since I hit puberty, I’ve had a cleansing and moisturizing routine. You seriously have to start that early. If you have a daughter, get her use to taking care of her beautiful face as early as 13. I’ve kept it simple most of my life with the basics. I use a White Tea Facial Cream that I make myself, use my Facial Purifying Bars and always load up on natural sunblock when outdoors. For makeup removing, I’ve been using olive oil for years.

There comes a time in every woman’s life, when we have to add to our arsenal to preserve our lovely faces. Over the past month, I’ve been looking into specialized care, to add to my original routine. I’ve been lucky to be introduced to a few amazing facial and body care products, that I’ll be introducing to you over the next few months.

The first stunning find…


VineVera Resveratrol Dark Circle Eye Cream. I started using the cream under my eyes about 2 weeks ago. There is no need to wait and talk about how amazing this cream is, because the results are immediate.

Within minutes of application, my under eye area was smooth and almost seemed to reflect light. My eyes looked bright, vibrant, glowing and youthful. I can honestly say that with this eye cream alone, I could replace any under eye highlighter and be totally confident going bare.

Bare face beauty is really important to me. I leave the house without make up, most every day of the year. I need my face to look youthful and healthy, without the makeup. Besides, the most important part of beautiful makeup application, is a great base to work with, stunning skin.

The cream is designed to immediately reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffy eyes. You simply apply gently under the eyes daily. The ingredients are totally natural, and you all know I’m a natural nut. The main ingredients are resveratrol [the miracle ingredient | an antioxidant found in red wine & grapes], caffeine and vitamins A and E.
 
This cream will last you a LONG time.  You barely need a pinch in the morning.  I could easily see my bottle lasting me 6 months.

The cream is produced WITHOUT parabens, propylene glycol, mineral oil, lanolin, petrolatum, formaldehyde, acetone, alpha and beta hydroxy acids, sodium laurel or laureth sulfate, ammonium laurel or laureth sulfate, synthetic coloring, or any of the rest of that nasty stuff. Go natural!


Photo Info: The photo above was taken by me, late at night, after a hard day of working and taking care of my twin boys.  I have absolutely no makeup on, my hair is not fixed, I was super tired and I have not edited a thing.  This was 10 minutes after the first time I applied VineVera Resveratrol Dark Circle Eye Cream.  Even thought I was ready for bed, I immediately looked refreshed, like it was morning and I was ready for the day.

Popular Posts