4 Weeks to a Better You - Lose 10 Pounds This Month!


I’ve been a fitness nut for a long time. When I was younger, I was a cheerleader, tap dancer, ballet dancer and played softball. When I hit puberty, I started training at home. I’ve done every type of video known to man, have been trained in the gym with a personal trainer and more…

I’ve gotten lazy since having my kids. Twin toddlers is NO JOKE! Neither is running your own business. I’m tired all the time, and for the first time in my life, I actually don’t have extra time. I use to say it, but would catch myself watching an hour or two of TV. Not anymore. Even the TV time only happens around midnight. I’m a busy gal, as are so many other people who work, are parents, etc...

I’ve been trying to get my fitness back. Sure, I’ve done some training stints over the last 3 years, but nothing for regular use. Just nipped some things up for a month or so, then went back to my old habits. Gathering all of my knowledge on fitness and diet, I’ve put together a 4 week plan that I’ve been using, with incredible results, and wanted to share, for anyone who wants to follow along.

The Challenge
This is a 28 day challenge. It’s easy, EASY! It’s only going to take you about 10 minutes a day. Yeah, that’s it. 10 minutes a day, for 28 days to change your habits. Each day, there is an optional bonus, which you can choose to do, or not do, for extra results. It depends on the time you have. They are also ridiculously easy. Each week there is one food commitment. One simple little change in your diet, so by months end, you will have crushed 4 habits.

The Results You Can Expect
They will vary depending on how much you originally consume of the food commitment offenders, your original weight and fitness level, and how well you stick to the plan. If you’re a really fit person, you can easily add some extra tone and drop 5 pounds. If you drink lots of soda and don’t work out much, you can expect to lose 10 pounds or more.

Using the Plan
Follow each day from the top to the bottom of the exercises, exactly like they are laid out. The workouts are designed to keep your breath up with the aerobic stints in between the toning. They will help increase your metabolism for hours afterwards.

If you need any help with how to do any of these moves, use Google, type in the exact name of the move and VOILA! Tons of videos and photo tutorials… Or you can contact me any time.

Fitness Challenge - The Workout
Simply repeat this full week workout schedule, for 4 weeks in a row...


Fitness Challenge - Food Commitments - Week 1
Replace soda with water. Don’t sneak and replace it with diet soda. That stuff holds weight, water weight and bloats too. Don’t start drinking juice. Drink plain old water! If you absolutely can’t stand it plain, add a squeeze of lemon. You’re going to cut out soda for the entire duration of the 28 day plan.
 
Week 2
Stop drinking alcohol. Yeah, for some of us, this can be tough. You can do it! It’s only for 3 weeks. You’re going to cut out alcohol for the entire rest of the 28 day plan.
 
Week 3
Stop eating for 2 hours before bed. I know. This one really stinks, especially for us late night bingers. It’s only for 2 weeks. You’re going to stop eating, at least 2 hours before bed, for the entire rest of the 28 day plan.
 
So, by now, you shouldn’t be drinking any soda, you shouldn’t be drinking any alcohol and you should also not be eating for at least 2 hours before bed.
 
Week 4
Last Week! Cut out all of your junk food. Basically, just for this last week, you’re going to do all of the food commitments from the previous weeks, plus skip dessert: chips, pie, cookies…just skip it for one, measly little week. If you’re craving pie, eat fruit, if you’re craving chips, eat a baked potato.
 
That’s it! What are you waiting for? This is easy…
 
Hilarious Disclaimer: I am not a professional. This entire article is written in my opinion, based on my experience, knowledge and fitness level. This might not be right for everyone. Everyone is different. Be careful when you work out. Exercising can be dangerous, especially if you don’t know what you’re doing. If you do something stupid, like kick your own leg off, it’s your own problem. It is not my fault. Consult your physician or health care provider, do these exercises with a trained professional and all that other junk… All exercises you perform, you perform at your own responsibility and your own risk. All the diet changes you make, you make at your own responsibility and your own risk.
 
PIN THIS!                                                    twitterfacebookpinterestbloglovinrssemail

Popular Posts