MitoQ | anti-aging skin cream


I previously mentioned a little white back, that I’m getting older. I just hit the big 30 last summer. Skin care has always been an obsession of mine. Over the past month, I’ve been looking into specialized care, to add to my original routine. I’ve been lucky to be introduced to a few amazing facial and body care products. Traveling the road of head to toe body care exploration, I recently discovered MitoQ.

What is MitoQ
MitoQ is a new anti-aging face cream that is considered to be the most potent antioxidant on the market to date. It officially launched in the US early 2013. It is the only topical cream that has been proven to deliver ubiquinone to mitochondria at levels shown to have an immense effect in rejuvenating the cells, encouraging the natural production of collagen and elastin, and leaving skin looking radiant with a lit from within glow.

What does this Mean
Better skin. In comparison to your normal facial creams that moisturize and protect against future damage, this lotion will actually repair past damage. You can expect faded scars and brown spots, repair of discoloration, blemish reduction, less wrinkles and scars, supreme hydration and radiant, glowing skin.

Who Can Use It
Everyone. It’s formulated for even the most sensitive skin types. This is something you can use when you’re young to repair acne damage, when you are in your 20’s to repair tanning damage, religiously in your 30’s to keep wrinkles at bay, and definitely from 40 and beyond for major repair and reduction.


My Results
This skin cream is phenomenal. I used it in combination with my usual moisturizer that I create myself. You can do that. I absolutely love that about the product. I don’t have to change my entire routine, just add to it. The cream is light as a feather. I applied morning and night before my normal products, just like recommended.

After about 4 days my skin was noticeably smoother and incredibly soft. Around 2 weeks in, I noticed my skin was bright and I looked very refreshed, like I finally got some sleep. All you new moms know what I’m talking about.

By 3 weeks in, the tiniest little lines I had, were gone. My semi-dark circles under my eyes are gone. My eyes look bright and youthful. I have an awesome glow. It even faded the scar on my lip from my massive dog bite. That was worth it alone. I can’t even imagine what scar repair would cost using a plastic surgeon.

The Guarantee
They have a 30 day money back guarantee. I can absolutely say, without a doubt, that after 30 days, the only thing you’ll be returning for, is ordering your next batch.

Popular Posts