[recipes!] Scallops w/ Lemon Wine Sauce & Pasta and more…


I was so stoked to recently be re-introduced to Schwan’s. I was always so jealous growing up of my neighbor/boyfriend. Their family ordered Schwan’s all the time and it was SO GOOD!

In particular, they had these mint chocolate ice cream cones. I would actually wait for my boyfriend to jump in the shower, would run down to his freezer, eat one or two really fast and burry the trash in the bottom of the trashcan, so I wouldn’t get caught. They were so awesome, I was totally willing to lose a boyfriend for one.

They are still serving up incredible food at stellar prices and even more… they have tons of recipes for use with their products. If you’re in a food rut, you need to check out Schwan’s.

So, I was able to recreate a few recipes. I’m show/sharing one today + passing on another I’ve tried and some faves I’ve marked. Everything turned out so perfect and the menu change was much welcome…

SCALLOPS WITH LEMON WINE SAUCE AND PASTA
Prep Time: 5 min | Total Time: 22 min | Serves 4


Ingredients
12 SCHWAN’S® Scallop Sautés (532), frozen
2 Tbsp butter
2 tsp minced garlic
½ cup diced tomatoes
½ cup white wine
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 lb angel hair pasta, prepared
2 Tbsp chopped parsley


Directions
Add scallops to fry pan and cook over medium-high heat 10-12 minutes, turning over once until golden on each side.


Remove scallops from pan and set aside. Stir in butter, garlic and tomatoes and cook over medium heat 2 minutes.


Add wine and lemon juice, continue to cook 3-5 minutes or until liquid has reduced to half.


Toss sauce with pasta and scallops. Garnish with parsley and serve!

Tip: Garnish with shredded Parmesan  [I did... it rocked!]

More of my Faves from Schwan's...



 
PIN THIS!                                                    twitterfacebookpinterestbloglovinrssemail

Popular Posts