Excited about Fall


Fall is finally here and we’ve been enjoying every bit of it. We stocked up on our firewood a couple of weekends ago. We got so lucky. We picked up about a half cord for free, from someone who lives less than a mile down the road {check craigslist, that's where we found our free wood!}.


We had to do some work with the chainsaw, but it was sooooooo worth it. The work we put in saved us $90 bucks. We’ve been burning in the mornings, and as often as we like to burn through the winter, I’ll trade work for free any day.


{we ended up with 3 times this amount by the time we were done!}
 
It is also cold enough that we could put our metallic pumpkins outside. You can check out how we made those here. And I have been living on all of my handmade fall blend products. You can check out a list of my personal favorites here.


I am really looking forward to all the fun we have planned this year. I’ve been excited about Christmas; I’m looking forward to another quiet Thanksgiving, and I’m super stoked about sneaking away for our mini vacation to Tennessee, for my sister in laws wedding. YAY for fall!
 

twitterfacebookpinterestbloglovinrssemail

Popular Posts