Valspar + Habitat for Humanity


Just this past week I was introduced to a really fun new app from Valspar. If you aren’t familiar with Valspar, they are a paint company that literally has thousands of shades from Eddie Bauer, Waverly and more. You’ve probably seen there paints at Lowes.

As many may know, I’m a big DIY addict and am constantly on the lookout for modern, fresh shades. I paint everything in my upcycling DIY projects - furniture, glass, photo frames, doors, walls…I looooooooove paint. It’s such a quick, beautiful, easy way to modernize just about anything.


Celebrity couples Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott, as well as Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum, have teamed up for the Valspar Color Project. In a new online video series, you can watch there room transformations, receive color tips and benefit the nonprofit housing organization, Habitat for Humanity.


The perfect match app is really cool. You simply visit the Facebook Page [click here to visit], choose a couples video to watch [the transformations are stunning], then you get to take a quiz that will pick your perfect shade, based on your personality type. It was so much fun…


My perfect color match was First Kiss CI220. I was absolutely in love with the inspired project photos they show, using my color. Such fantastic ideas. Then all you have to do, is share your match and Valpsar kicks in a donation to Habitat for Humanity. Very, very cool.

Love Your Color Guarantee
What I also love about Valspar, is that if you use it, and turns out you don’t love your color, they will give you a new one for free. You really can’t beat it. This is your chance to go bold, be brave, take on that project you’ve been thinking about, all with the backup of a guarantee.

Feel free to check out some of my color splashes for a little inspiration [here], and give the Valspar Color Project a try! Go DIY!!

Popular Posts