AFR - that’s a new one!


Last week I was getting the kids all revved up for there “intro to water” swimming lessons. They were so excited, talking about the water, doing there one-two swimming strokes and getting in the car to go. Then my husband forwarded me an email from our gym...


“We apologize in advance, but this afternoon there was an AFR {accidental fecal release} in the pool. The Health and Fitness team will now need to shock the pool and because of this, the pool will be closed for 24 hours. We apologize in advance.”


I must have laughed for a full hour, then giggled about it the entire rest of the day. Now, I automatically assumed it was some cute little baby from the swim class earlier in the day, until I realized, “I don’t think they have swim classes for kids earlier in the day!” I didn’t laugh anymore after that…

Popular Posts