Shopping Discovery

While my mom and sister were in town, I discovered 5 new places that I will forever know and love. You have to check them out if you can find one near you…


HomeGoods: Awesome home décor shop. The money saving finds are endless. I think we spent an hour in there and still didn’t get to see the entire store. They have fancy organization bins, hampers, pillows, outdoor furniture, indoor furniture, throw pillows, serving ware, food, spices and more.

Banana Republic: I’ve actually never walked into one before last week. They have really beautiful, sleek, trendy styles. I was drawn to every pair of shorts in the shop. I highly suggest shopping Banana Republic if you are at the in between age where you want shorts that fit, not all up your butt like the typical juniors shorts, but aren’t anywhere near ready to retire to the old lady shorts. You’ll see what I mean when you check them out.

LOFT: Okay, this place is just plain fantastic. Full of sleek, youthful, sophisticated pieces. I love the jewelry and the shirt selection. This is my absolute new fave when looking for comfortable, easy, breezy pieces that look out of this world.

New York & Company: I had been to one once with my sister a long time ago. At that time I was very much a junior. I wasn’t interested then, but now - WOW! I love the dresses, coats, the jewelry is stunning. They carry every color and style that is in. I have my eye on a few things that I’ll be back for.

LATTé LAND: Found this place in the city. They make a mean Chai Latte. I love the adorably minimalist paintings they had hanging for purchase. I really wanted to take a few home with me.

Popular Posts