Wild Taste {MUSIC!}


New music comes and goes, but my mind is always stuck in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s - especially the 80’s. I don’t care how many “amazing” artists come out and hit songs, the 80’s were just such an incredible time.

It was like this strange era where music was just crazy. It didn’t have to mean anything at all. It was just SO FUN! People wore pots on their heads, white powdered wigs, rocked out on synthesizers, sweat like crazy, hair was in {big hair + full body} - it was so, so, so hot…

When I listen, it always puts a smile on my face. I was thinking about it when I was burning a CD. YEAH I KNOW! Who burns CD’s anymore? I haven’t done it in at least 5 years and I wanted a CD. I just wanted it. If I had my way, I’d be collecting records and listening to vinyl. So what did I burn??

[p.s. I found everything so you can click below and listen too - rock on!]



Popular Posts