Free Social Media Icons


I’ve received a ton of Emails after opening up questions for blog design tips. I promise I’m working my way through them, putting together easy to follow tutorials. The most common question I’ve received, is how to create social media icons. I have a semi-easy process that I use and am planning to share soon.

In the meantime, while I put together a tutorial for those “must do” do it yourself-ers, I’m here to include some FREE social media icons. This is perfect for anyone and everyone who needs some buttons, and doesn’t feel like fiddling with design.

Be sure to check out my Free Design Tips section, for the tutorial on how to effortlessly install your icons. Feel free to right click, save, cut and use each design for yourself - just remember that these are for personal use only.

Popular Posts