Deboning a Whole Chicken


Okay - I watched someone do this on the Food Network a long, long, long time ago. I remember being completely horrified, I’m not going to lie. BUT - that was before anyone knew anything about turduckens and whole stuffed birds. I did not understand why anyone would do that, and I was practically a kid.

Here it is, years later and I totally get it! It is so convenient and there is no waste. I can debone a whole chicken, make an amazing stuffing, toss it in the oven and…


Cooking Directions Spoiler!
…bake at 375 covered for an hour, uncover and bake for another 30 minutes, and VOILA...




…you just slice across the entire bird and serve. All you have to throw together is some veggies on the side. It’s a really great dish for children. They can just eat it.

I searched and searched and found a perfect drawn tutorial on how to completely debone a whole chicken, thanks to The Artisan’s Table. For an incredible recipe to stuff and season your bird, check out my absolute favorite Apple and Walnut Citrus Stuffed Chicken [here].


Deboning a Whole Chicken in 10 Easy Steps...










 
 

twitterfacebookpinterestbloglovinrssemail

Popular Posts