Rump Jokes Making a Comeback!

I looooooooooove Jimmy Fallon. I watch his late night show with Jaime all the time. I first fell in love with him when I watched him in the movie “Fever Pitch” with Drew Barrymore. He has unique timing, a natural stride with his humor - everything just flows perfectly. He’s not forced, unnatural or too anything {political, religious, trying to make big points, etc…}. I really can’t get enough of him.

I also have to mention that watching his show, I’ve fallen madly in love with Steve Higgins. Love, love, love him…

ANYWAY – thanks singlehandedly to Al Roker, the butt joke has made a full comeback. Thank you gastric bypass!! When I was watching Late Night with Jimmy Fallon a few weeks back, I caught the newest episode of his skit “Downtown Sixbey.” I could barely breathe in the middle when Steve Higgins was whipping out his poop jokes. I just had to pass it on…




Click {HERE} to Watch this Video via "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon," if it for any Reason there was Trouble Playing

Popular Posts