{recipe} Hair Mask for pH Balance


This is another one of my favorite home remedies that serves multiple purposes. First, this hair mask is amazing for keeping hair pH balanced, increasing elasticity, closing the hairs cuticles to stop breakage, makes hair incredibly shiny, cleans and clarifies and adds luster and volume to limp tresses. For a quick and easy pH balancing treatment, use as often as once a week to as little as once a month.

Second, this is an amazing dandruff buster remedy. You’ll get all of the amazing results mentioned above, as well as maintaining the proper pH to keep bacteria away and get rid of annoying dandruff. For a dandruff remedy, use 2-3 times a week.

Ingredients
1/4 cup warm water
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar


Directions
I like to toss my solution into a spray bottle, lean my hair over the sink and spray away until my tresses are soaked. Then I massage the solution and spray extra generously into the scalp. Then you’re simply going to wrap your hair in a towel and let it soak in for 20 minutes. Jump in the shower and wash/condition/style like normal.

Popular Posts