A New Friend {Caught on Camera}

I have always been completely intrigued by photography. I try and I try, but I am not a pro by any means. I would definitely consider myself a tinkerer.

I have a lot of admiration for people with natural talent in any type of photography. It’s so magical the way they can blend the bare basics of what the eye sees, with the emotion of the moment – to completely transform a normal person/place/object into an entire mood. It’s downright remarkable.

Etsy is an amazing place to find stunning photography and photographers. I found myself a new friend playing around in the Etsy forums, my little guilty pleasure. I’m here today to introduce a fantastic photographer, Danielle Zambesi of Caught on Camera.

 
 
Hi! My name is Danielle Zambesi and I am a photographer based out of Pensacola, FL, having moved here with my husband a year ago. I am originally from a very small town in coastal Georgia, called Hortense.
 
 
Having grown up out in "The Sticks," nature plays a large role in my inspiration. I see beauty in everything from the lowliest bug (including spiders, even though I am terrified of them!) or bit of seaweed, up to a majestic whitetail buck or ancient Live Oak tree.
 
 
Between growing up in such a beautifully rich and historic area, and receiving my very first camera (a Kodak that took 110 film) at around 5 or 6, what started as a hobby has had time to flourish into an amazing career that I can fit in easily with my everyday life.
 
 
My remarkable husband, who is a soon-to-be two time cancer survivor, also plays a role in my inspiration. Seeing how hard he works towards his goals, how much he cares for others, and how often he will put his problems to the side to make sure anyone who needs the help he can offer receives it - he absolutely makes me want to make sure I am the best person I can possibly be, and give it my all each and every time.


connections...


Popular Posts