Recipes I’ve had my Eye On

I have become a HUGE Pinterest addict over the past few months. I’ve been using it mostly for DIY and recipe inspiration. The projects and recipes you can find are amazing and endless. I personally love to pin things that I find. It’s like having a nice, neat little organized area for all of your “to do’s.” These are some awesome recipes I’ve had my eye on and cannot wait to make…


Oven-Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic, Olive Oil and Lemon Juice from Food Network


Vegetarian Mini Pizza della Sicilia from Green Kitchen Stories


Mustard & Rosemary-Crusted Rack of Lamb from GoodFood


23 Amazing Ways To Eat A Baked Potato For Dinner from Buzz Feed Food


Asparagus in a Phyllo Blanket with Brie and Thyme from big girls small kitchen


Homemade Nutella Toaster Pastries from unsophisticated cook


Brown Ale-Braised Chicken from Better Homes and Gardens


Meyer Lemon Macadamia Nut Tart from love & olive oil


Italian Stuffed Cabbage from Smitten Kitchen


Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Muffins from Frugal Foodie Mama
 

For even more recipe inspiration, don't forget to check out The Everything Soap Blog's [recipes] tab!
 

Popular Posts