[recipe] Gluten Free Quinoa Cake


I'm a foodie + a health nut. Don't get me wrong, I love to snack on naughty things from time to time, but healthy food is really important to me. Especially for my family. I'm always on the search for new recipes, health related companies, etc...
 
I was recently introduced to cibo verde -and- had the opportunity to recipe share with them. This is an incredible recipe for there SUPER easy, super awesome Gluten Free Quinoa Cake...
 
Ingredients
2 cups quinoa flour
1/2 cup sorghum flour
3/4 cup almond meal
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup coconut palm sugar
3 organic eggs
1/2 cup olive oil
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup grated carrots
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/2 cup seedless dates
1/4 cup orange juice
 
Direction
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, mix together all of the flours and other dry ingredients. Add eggs, oil, vanilla and orange juice. Then beat to combine. Stir in the carrots, coconut and dates.
 
Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for approximately 25 to 35 minutes. Voila!  Enjoy...
 
PIN THIS!                                                    twitterfacebookpinterestbloglovinrssemail

Popular Posts