Happy National Martini Day + Margatini Recipe!

Happy National Martini Day! One of my favorite fun little holidays next to Ice Cream Day and Thanksgiving. Notice a trend? Yeah, I like food and drinks. Today I’m sharing an awesome recipe passed down from Maestro Dobel Tequila for the brilliant, Margatini…
 
My husband has always been a huge margarita and tequila fan. When we started making them from scratch at home, I fell madly in love. They are so bright, clean and refreshing. Total difference from using the regular cheapy mixer. It also keeps the recipe skinny, and blending with an awesome ultra-premium tequila like Maestro Dobel, creates an even smoother flavor.
 
This recipe really classes up the traditional margarita. The best part, ice cold and no ice to contend with. I can’t stand drinking with straws or trying to wrestle with ice cubes…
 
Ingredients
1/2 part Cointreau
1 part fresh squeezed orange juice
Splash of fresh lime juice
 
Directions
Mix all of the ingredients into a shaker filled with ice. Shake away to your liking. I like to shake hard for what they call in the mixology world, a “bruised” martini. Basically, you get tiny little shaves of ice that make for a super cold drink. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!
 
PIN THIS!                                                    twitterfacebookpinterestbloglovinrssemail

Popular Posts