I am SO EXCITED!


I was watching TV late last night {normal winter time late night behavior}, and they were showing an episode from season 1 of Bob's Burgers. I hadn't seen them in syndication since the first season ran, so I was watching and laughing like a maniac. After the show ended, they finally announced the premiere of the NEW SEASON! I've been dying to watch for a year. I heard after season 1 that they had been picked up, but when I didn't see any evidence to support it, I started to think they were going to disappear. You know how TV is, there one day, gone the next.

I can't tell you how excited I am. I fell madly in love with the show after only 2 episodes. That's a quick love affair for me. I typically hold out for 4 episodes or more before declaring my official affection. A few of my favorite episodes:

Art Crawl: Where Linda makes Bob let her sister hang her art in the shop without looking at it first. Turns out her sister paints animal butts.

Sexy Dance Fighting: Bob poops at the same time every day, 4:30pm. He gets in a showdown with his daughters martial art instructor and poops his pants when the fight runs late, past "poop time."

Crawl Space: To get away from his mother in law, Bob pretends to be stuck in the wall only to find out when he tries to crawl out later, he's really stuck.

I love every episode, but those are some favorites I remember off the top of my head. I'm looking forward to many more shenanigans in season 2. If you like animated and you like to laugh, definitely check it out. First episode airs March 11.

BTW - Thank you SO MUCH everyone for the TV Tips the other day.  We have a long list of 'can't wait to watch' shows and have already started watching "2 Broke Girls."   


Popular Posts