Flashbacks and Looking for Something New


I have been having the best time watching really old shows and movies lately. We actually didn't have cable for over a year until recently. I looooooooove to marathon when I have free time. Some of the shows I've back watched:

  • Sex and the City
  • Frasier
  • Life on Mars
  • Vampire Diaries
  • Eureka
  • Sleeping with the Enemy
  • New Girl
  • X-Files
  • Awkward
  • Louie
  • Californication
  • Up all Night

I've been looking for something new. Well, not necessarily brand new like "New Girl," it could also be something I haven't watched from beginning to end that's semi-old or just plain old like "Frasier." Catching old episodes on cable has made me consider some REALLY old gems, but I'm not quite sure I want to re-visit them. I've been tossing around the idea of Rosanne, Friends, Yes Dear and even According to Jim. I guess what I'm getting at, is suggestions. Does anyone know of anything similar to any of the shows or movies I've mentioned that might be worth giving a try? I'm about to spend 5 days alone with the kids, so mamma needs extra TV for chillin at night.

I love cooking shows, parenting shows, comedies, a little Sci-Fi if it's tastefully done and age appropriate for me {yes, Vampire Diaries is SO High School, but a friend got me addicted}, a touch of drama is okay - not too much - not the fake reality shows either. I'm all about "Top Chef" reality, but no way am I into "Jersey Shore" "reality." Any ideas come to mind??

Popular Posts