Thinking Back

Happy New Year's Eve!

We have had a very long and tiring week that ended with a cold and a mangled foot. The perfect end to the perfect week. I feel extra sad when the twins get sick because there isn't much we can do. All we can offer is some Tylenol here and there for a little comfort.

Even though I haven't been in the highest spirits recently, I still have a lot to be thankful for when focusing back on the ending year, 2011:

*Moving to our great new city in Missouri
*House hunting
*The kids 1st birthday
*A quiet and stress free Thanksgiving
*Meeting Angie, who has been a wonderful help with the kids
*All the great purchases we were able to afford for the kids
*Witnessing a little before Christmas snow
*My business doing well
*All our good eats
*Jaime's career success

And the list goes on...So, for next year I resolute to enjoy my year even more, limit stressful situations, eat a little better and drink a little less . I'm keeping it pretty simple. I'm not one to think the new year is a miracle restart point, but I like to examine and change the things that don't seem to be working.



Popular Posts