{recipe} Easy Cheesy Biscuits


We don't often take the chance to go out to restaurants with our wild brood, because it's more stressful than it is fun. BT {Before Twins}, Jaime and I used to go out all the time. Over the past 2 years, as our outings have dropped significantly and my craving for restaurant food has increased, I've been recreating hundreds of eatery recipes in order to bring the out life, in. Easy Cheesy Biscuits are my version of the Cheddar Bay Biscuits from Red Lobster {nummers!}. Any time I make a seafood dish, I love to whip up some of these little guys. They are the perfect complement to the meal every time.

Ingredients
2 cups bisquick mix
2/3 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
2 teaspoons dried basil
1/4 cup butter, melted


Directions
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mix the bisquick, milk, cheese, garlic and basil. Drop in rounded tablespoon full's onto a greased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. As soon as the biscuits come out of the oven, brush them liberally with the butter. That's it! Quick and super easy.



Popular Posts