5 Days 15 Hours and Some Change

Until Christmas! Can you believe it!? It totally snuck up on me this year. I went to Wal-Mart last Friday to pick up a few things and drop off packages on the way, and couldn't figure out why it was so packed. Duh! Last shopping weekend. I shocked myself.

We've been finished with gifts for everyone but the kids. We were saving them for last. We terrorized Babies "R" Us and found the COOLEST stuff. I can promise Jaime and I are way more excited than the kids are. I don't know how anyone can keep from giving up the toys early. We bought a few big things and a few small and Jaime broke - all the tub toys have already been dished out. They played with them last night, which was hilarious. Our new whale water squirter was attacking the babies.

Further Events:
  • The kids are obsessed with the Cool Mist Humidifier and are plotting ways to take it over
  • Blanca {mother-in-law} will be here in a few days, which means extra hands on help for me during the week {much needed!}
  • Christmas rush is officially lightened in my shop now that guaranteed shipping times have passed, I can finally breathe a little
  • My new skinny Pajama Jeans will be here this week!!!
  • I'm creating the ultimate solid shampoo plus conditioner bar, I love playing mad scientist
  • The Yo Gabba Gabba Christmas special rocks!



Popular Posts