Pantry Inspiration



I am a Pinterest addict. It is such an amazing place to pull inspiration, see what others are doing to create your own ideas, get free tips and tricks, find tutorials…everything! If you haven’t looked around, you really need to hop on. Especially if you’re into cooking, DIY, crafting, need blog tips, free blog swag, want to know how the pros do anything, where the pros get it…it’s where you need to be.

Now that I am done with my guest room DIY [almost anyway - I'm recently in the market to DIY a tall chest], I’m getting all revved up about organization. I want to completely vamp up every single cabinet in the entire house. I’m looking to start in the kitchen with the pantry area.

I’m looking into glass containers for all of the rice, flour, Bisquick, etc…I’m also flirting with the idea of roll out shelves for the lower cabinets. They are really deep. I could utilize the space much better with roll out cabinets. 

Then I’ve also been really into the chalk board labels to slap on all of the glass storage containers. They’re cool because you can change what they say any time in seconds. All you need is a little chalk. I’ve also considered wallpapering the inside of the cabinets for an extra modern, clean touch.

get inspired…

Popular Posts