NEW @ Solid Hair Care

Crossover Bars!


I have been working diligently on creating a completely natural, rinse free solid shampoo. I started looking out for natural ingredients and testing formulations about a year and a half ago.

It may sound like an easy task, but it really isn’t. I’ve ended up with quite a few flops, and funny enough, even one tiny apartment fire [before we bought our new house this past year]. Don’t get too worked up. I mean, it was scary, but it was over and cleaned up in minutes.

I finally had a breakthrough very early 2013. After testing a bit for myself, various testers in a variety of conditions volunteered and put the new product to the test. The results have been phenomenal! Even in the hardest water situations, they leave behind only the perfect amount of luxury moisturizing butters to help control frizz, soften and add shine.

With a 100% astounding YES from every single tester, the new, rinse free formula has finally hit the shop…

You can check out the new line of Crossover Bars at either one of the online shops:



Popular Posts