My New Phone


It’s been almost 2 years since my last upgrade. To some, that may not seem like a lot of time, to others, that’s pretty fast. I’m not a serial upgrader. My husband is the one that always pushes me to move forward. I was resistant.

I don’t know. It’s just different for me. I see people moving into their new phones with the same excitement I have when moving into a new purse. It’s different with technology. You have to set up a million new things, sync, figure out how to get places…

If it wasn’t for my husband, I would never upgrade. He does “whatever” with my sim card {??} and all that other stuff. Yes, I build websites and create HTML and work with CSS, etc… but I don’t have a passion to figure out phones, so I don’t figure them out.

I’ve been a little cursed when it comes to technology. I have some seriously bad luck. It seems like I have to wait at least 5 years for something to be around, then when all the quirks are worked out, I can get in on the action.

So, I have a Samsung Galaxy III. It’s cute. It’s a HUGE upgrade from the phone I previously had. This is my first time going all touch screen. The screen itself is huge. I love it. I’m looking forward to the change. I’m trying to be positive about it. I am excited, I just have to get past that initial learning curve.

twitterfacebookpinterestbloglovinrssemail

Popular Posts