i have been sooooooooo bad…


I can’t even believe I’m about to admit this to anyone. I have been junking out like crazy this past week! That’s not typical for me. Yeah sure, I eat a LOT of good food, but not much of the sweets. In fact, I always have one small bag of chocolate chips in my fridge so I can grab a couple the few times I do have sugar cravings.
 
It all started after our anniversary dinner when we had Hazelnut Mousse Cake. I keep sneaking over to the bakery with my husband and kids, picking out 4-6 small desserts and halving them with him. It’s a scary habit because it’s SO GOOD, but it’s so not good for me.
 
Thankfully, I may have kicked the habit a few nights ago when I overdid it with a huge Salted Caramel Brownie. If I can just hold on to that tummy ache, I think the cravings may pass.
 
twitterfacebookpinterestbloglovinrssemail

Popular Posts