Finally! Some Facial SPF


I have been looking for some time, for a facial lotion with a high SPF. I finally, after what seems like a lifetime of searching, discovered Zensation. I have hypersensitive skin. I have never reacted well to over the counter sunblock’s. This product is phenomenal.


First, it has a nice, super light scent. It goes on easy, creamy and smooth and very LIGHT. I am highlighting that fact because the last high SPF lotion I tried on my face before Zensation, felt like I was spreading pure cocoa butter. Dry, impossible. Not this lotion.


So far I’ve tested it out in 3 hectic conditions - hard core yard work in the hot summer sun, the water park and grilling all day + fireworks on the 4th of July… it just keeps going. Light wear, the prefect amount of protection and the best part… absolutely no breakouts. A definite must try.

Popular Posts