{recipe} Italian Style Bread Dip


I love to cook, I love to eat and I LOVE bread!! I could live off nothing but bread and cheese. Whenever I make a meal I like to have a vegetable, a protein and a carb. When I'm in a hurry with too many complicated dishes and don't want to fuss with rice/couscous/stuffing, etc...I whip out the old Italian style bread dip and fresh bread. This is my self made recipe. It's ridiculously easy, delicious and such a great change on the table.

Ingredients
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Black pepper, to taste
Favorite bread for dipping

Directions
You are literally going to grab a small bowl and throw all the ingredients in {except the bread!}, and give it a little stir. Set it out on the table with a plate of your favorite bread.

This is a good any time side, not just for Italian style dinners. My fave is with any type of grilled, baked or sautéed fish or a good steak.

Popular Posts