A Big Thank You

I had to follow up after the big news we shared yesterday and thank everyone for the amazing letters, comments and sharing. I had begun writing about our family learning to work with Autism for months now and kept chickening out. It's hard because my mind runs from one fear to the next, them calms, then gets all crazy again. Every time I've felt confident, I started writing, then fear would hit and I'd delete files.

It's mentally exhausting to have to go over details and make such big decisions all the time by ourselves. Getting outside opinions, advice and sharing what others have found to be successful for their family, has lifted a huge weight off my shoulders. Even if someone has little to say back, just letting me blab makes a world of difference.

Thank you to everyone from our hearts to yours!!

Popular Posts