Freaky Friday

I am terrified of the dark. It's not one of those things I say because I get a little spooked or I think it's cute - it's a full on phobia. The other night, Jaime convinced me to watch a scary fricken movie! I don't know what I was thinking. Every time I watch one, even if it is completely stupid, I'm terrified for weeks.

So in the movie, every time the dead kids or the HORRIBLE soul snatcher lady comes around, all of the creepy toys start to turn on by themselves. As soon as the movie ended, the kids stand and play activity toy came on all by itself. It lit up and started talking. I freaked out! I actually yelled at Jaime to turn it off immediately. I was so mean and crazy. I really snapped.

To calm myself from being a little nervous, we watched a comedy and went to bed at midnight.

At 1:30am, a random toy in the kids room said "Peek a Boo, I see you!" I woke out of a hard sleep and freaked out. The toy was right by the monitor in there room, so I could hear it right in my ear like it was sitting beside me. I was so terrified I made Jaime go turn it off while I sat frozen in bed with the covers over most of my face. I haven't been able to sleep well since. I toss and turn and sweat all night. I wouldn't be surprised if I eventually have a heat stroke in the middle of the night.

It has happened a few times since, a couple during the day, then another at 5:00am Wednesday night. I don't know what to do. I don't think my place is haunted, but WTF!? Does anyone else have mechanical toys that do that? Or should I be moving sooner than planned?

Popular Posts