Back by Popular Demand

I am so happy to announce that my solid lotion line is up and running again. I've had a lot of private requests for my Citronella Cream solid lotion repellent, in particular. Even though they were a huge hit all of 2011, I fizzled out and dropped the stock late winter. I promised myself I would re-launch the entire line, with a few new editions, for spring and summer 2012. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't offer at least a natural repellent for the full mosquito season.

Each completely organic solid lotion is a one of a kind blend of therapeutic extracts, oils and butters. Accompanying the cocoa is butter of shea, botanical extracts of calendula, sunflower, aloe, Irish moss and marshmallow root and rich oils of grape seed and sunflower.

Each bar consists of raw organic butters and oils that create a protective moisturizing layer that is water and sweat resistant. Unlike store bought liquid lotions it can be applied minimally and will continue to moisturize all day.

Each solid lotion is amazing for many uses, especially amazing for freshly shaved areas, split hair ends, lip and cuticle moisturizing and makeup removing. For overworked hands leave by the sink and apply after every few hand washes. The raw cocoa butter naturally helps to reduce stretch marks and even prevent them.

The Full Line:


Cocoa Cream Solid Lotion
Blended for an amazing natural soft cocoa aroma with the addition of unrefined cocoa butter.


Citronella Cream Solid Lotion
A mosquito season must have! This solid lotion creates a protective moisturizing layer that is water and sweat resistant and repels mosquitoes, biting flies, lice, ticks, mites and fleas. The scent is an amazing earthy blend of rosemary, eucalyptus and citronella essential oils.


Sweet Orange Solid Lotion
Each bar has an amazing light and sweet citrusy orange aroma due to the addition of sweet orange essential oil, which naturally helps to sooth dry, irritated skin.


Roman Fennel Solid Lotion
Each bar has an amazing light and sweet liquorice aroma due to the addition of roman fennel essential oil, which is a natural fighter and preventer of cellulite.

Popular Posts