Todd + Mercedes


We had so much fun on our min-vacation to Tennessee this past week! What a way to start the winter holidays. Traveling to a new destination for a beautiful wedding, and rolling right into pie day {Thanksgiving}, Black Friday, Cyber Monday…


The wedding was beautiful. I was asked to do some of the official photography. I was really honored, especially since I am not at all a professional. And shooting at night was so tricky. I basically ended up with really nice, normal photographs. I wish I had a little crew and some pro-lighting. I could have really put my self-taught skills to test.


But overall, it was a great trip. It was nice to see family, spend some good time with Todd and Mercedes and get to know them better together as a couple. We hadn’t been anywhere since my sister’s wedding in May of last year. Going a year and a half, a break was much needed! 



a handful of my absolute favorite shots...


 
 
twitterfacebookpinterestbloglovinrssemail

Popular Posts