Thanksgiving Break


We had so much fun the past few days and our extended holiday weekend is still only half over! On Thanksgiving day I made my favorites, all cleaned up: apple and walnut citrus stuffed chicken {replaced butter with olive oil & wine with chicken stock}, mozzarella caprese {omitted prosciutto} and clean eating sweet potato pie. We hung out and ate by the fire.


Yesterday we put up our tree and stockings. Then we spent a couple hours playing around making homemade salt dough ornaments for the tree. The kids had so much fun. I was stuck doing all the laborious parts, but it was still fun for me to see the kids so happy.


I’ll be sharing my DIY recipe for that on Monday. They are basically free to make because all you use are the things lying around your home. So look forward to that!


twitterfacebookpinterestbloglovinrssemail

Popular Posts