A Date Long Overdue


Over the holiday week Jaime and I took advantage of the in town family, and had a date night out! It was our first in almost two years!! We've had a few breakfast dates while the kids were in school, but come on - that's not a real date. How romantic can a 9am breakfast really be?

It was so fantastic and totally made me feel like a woman again. I got to put on makeup for the first time in 6 months and wear a nice outfit. It must sound like crazy talk to some people, but running a business and running after two year old twin boys is not something you primp much for. I've tried to wear heals a few times, and I don't know how other moms do it. It is not fun to carry 60 pounds worth of kids on stilts.

We had such a great time reconnecting, we decided not to wait so long for the next time and immediately decided to purchase an account with sittercity. We're going to start going out at least once a month. I'd say that's our official New Year's Resolution as a couple.

Happy New Year!!

Popular Posts