{review} Crafted Cookies


handcrafted -- verb
     1. to make skillfully by hand or hand process
          There handcrafted cookies are the Bees Knees!

I love Etsy sweet shops. I was recently featured in a treasury with Crafted Cookies. They had a set of beautiful Lemon Cookie Nibbles that instantly had me visiting the shop. They have such an amazing assortment of hand crafted sugar cookies for an endless variety of occasions: weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, cocktail parties, dinner parties, kids birthdays and so much more.


With my sisters bridal shower quickly approaching, I've personally had my eye on the martini cookies. They are so cute and would be perfect for the event. I've also tossed around the idea of the adorable lingerie designs since it is a ladies affair.


Another area of the shop I have saved in my faves, are the cookie designs that are perfect for kids. Our twin boys second birthday is coming up in May and I've been debating between the idea of crayon cookies or the watermelons, which would be perfect for spring. They really do have the ideal variety for all seasons.


Every single one of Michelle's handcrafted cookie designs would also make an amazing gift. With us being over 1100 miles from family and friends back on the east coast -and- everyone getting harder and harder to shop for, but so easy to food please, sweets always end up being the faultless choice.


Be sure to visit Crafted Cookies to purchase truly delicious sentiments for any and all of your upcoming special occasions and every day gifts to yourself and others.

EtsyWebFacebook

Popular Posts