Porky the Pig


Do you ever have days where you can't stop stuffing your pie hole? I have been absolutely rabid lately. I don't know if it's boredom or if my body is actually seeking something, but every now and again, for days in row, I'll eat anything and everything I can get my hands on.

This most recent binger started Sunday last week. It was sneaky and slow with dried mango here and there, then some almonds and string cheese. By Monday it was a full blown binger with handfuls of goldfish, driving to Starbucks for Cake Pops and staying up until midnight because I couldn't sleep if I didn't get my hands on a Reese Egg.

I don't know what to do with myself sometimes. It's pretty much unstoppable when it happens. All in a day it isn't too many extra calories because I'm grazing, but it is extremely annoying. We don't keep real junk food in the house. Maybe that's a place to start?? If I put a few dozen Reese Eggs in the freezer {out of site} to pull out in emergency situations, maybe it would be enough to stop the binges when they come for me?? I have no idea.

Does anyone else have any tips or suggestions? Am I like the only person on earth this happens to?

Popular Posts