{recipe} Worlds Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge


The other night I was crazy craving sweets {my newest addiction} and didn't feel like leaving the house. I was in the middle of doing my usual "what's in the cupboard" in head checklist, when I realized I had all the ingredients for an old ridiculously easy, mistake proof peanut butter fudge. I hadn't made it, or even thought about it, in years.

What I love about the recipe: It's only 4 easy to find ingredients, literally takes 10 minutes to make and anyone can do it. A lot of fudge recipes are temperamental and have to have candy thermometers or ice test know how, not this one. It takes no skill whatsoever and always comes out perfect. It also stores at room temp, so it's great for "pot luck" type events.


Ingredients
3 and 3/4 cups powdered sugar
1 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions
Toss your butter and peanut butter into a microwavable bowl and cover. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Remove and stir with a wooden spoon. Microwave another 2 minutes on high. Stir in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth, a little hard to stir and starts to lose its shine. Spread into a lightly greased 8x8 inch pan -or- into a pie pan. Cool in the fridge for 2 hours. Remove from fridge, cut into desired sizes and shapes and store at room temp up to a week. Enjoy!

Popular Posts