I'm Not Ready

Today is the official first day of pre-school for the kids. Over the weekend I've had a whirl of hilarious emotions, including a late Saturday night freak out where I told Jaime I wanted to cancel and home school them forever instead. Yup, I turned into crazy mom. I haven't even spent the first day away from them and I'm already missing there fluffy little faces.

I also don't know what I want to do with myself. I have all of my home, job and kid rearing duties so well scheduled, the extra time is actually extra time. I'm not used to that so I've been obsessed with scheduling something in. I've been tossing around the idea of picking up a new book; taking naps has also definitely crossed my mind, maybe shopping? I've also considered finding a cool place to do Yoga, Zumba or even Pole Dance classes. I'd even have the extra time to grab an early lunch, smoothie or green tea after. It's so exciting, but also scary and sad. Exercise would probably clear my mind the most, but I still just don't know.

Popular Posts