So Tired

Today, I actually woke up and thought to myself, "I'll feed the kids and pass back out on the couch while they play." I've never done it before. In fact, I've never even thought to do it until today. I felt a huge sense of instant relaxation and relief, until it hit me, I have a ton of work to do! So here I am working through my wishful morning nap time. I'm exhausted from our weekend. We went to Air Zone again and both of the kids had a blast. It's so nice to have a place to take them year round where they can get the sillies out.


I did experience an accidental poisoning Saturday. Not the kids, just me. We keep instant coffee in the house as an emergency backup. I was working my tail off and asked Jaime to make me a cup. Knowing he doesn't read directions, I told him how to make it and looked to see if he was absorbing anything I said. You know how selective men's hearing can be. My coffee showed up and was disgusting. I was so tired I drank it anyway. When I started sweating and shaking, I asked him about his process. Instead of 2 slightly rounded teaspoons full {the real measuring kind}, he used 2 heaping tablespoons {the random silverware kind}, plus, a little extra because I said I was really tired! I was sick the entire rest of the day.


I picked up some new munch food, and I have to say - try Natures Path Pumpkin Flax Plus. I will admit that I typically 'deal with' health cereal. It's usually dry and tastes like wheat. This stuff is slightly sweet, organic, will keep you regular and is the best cereal I've ever eaten in my life. Not exaggerating! I would choose it over any cereal, including the fun kid faves, like Lucky Charms and Pops. You can actually pick it up at Wal-Mart, in the cereal aisle, and it's organic. Who knew!?

My camera lens that was taken and hidden by my kids over 6 months ago showed up out of nowhere. We even moved the entire house 8 weeks ago and never found it. I went to run bath water and there it was. They had pulled it out of some secret hiding place and threw it in the tub to save for bath play. Lots of things go missing around here. I've got to find where they are stashing stuff.


Popular Posts