Meet Our Sponsors • Part 4


Hiya! I'm Katie, owner and photographer of Katie Lloyd Photography. I'm 30, have an awesome husband and two hilarious kids! I'm a midwest girl with a passion for photographing everyday things from the kids' toys to nature around our home to local carnivals. My fine art prints are designed with you in mind: to evoke a positive emotion within you each time you look at one my prints hanging on your wall, whether that emotion is calm, happiness or excitement. As a special bonus for all you lovely {and handsome!} readers of The Everything Soap Blog, use code: SOAPBLOG15 to take 15% off your total order now through November 30th! {my desk calendars make great stocking stuffers and gift certificates are available, too!}

EtsyBlogFacebookTwitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I love art in all its various forms, especially photography. My camera is truly an extension of myself and captures the way I choose to see the world. I hope to share and spread my vision, which is often described as being calming, peaceful, inspiring, uplifting, warm, meditative, dreamy, ethereal, and whimsical....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As a child I spent hours, sometimes an entire day, outside, roaming the nearby woods, streams and rivers. I brought home from these journey's little bits of nature. Pebbles, stones, leaves, turtle shells, bird's nests and even the occasional live frog or salamander. Nature was my first art teacher and remains the most influential to this day. As an adult, I'm still roaming the woods and bringing home bits of this and that in my pocket. I still sketch, but more often I paint in Acrylics and Watercolors. My favorite subjects are natural objects (no surprise there).

EtsyTwitterWeb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hello all I'm Emma! Well a little about me.... oh where to start!! I absolutely love making things!! I have a real passion for all things crafty ranging from dressmaking, sewing, paper crafts, knitting, crochet, tatting........ the list is endless!! I get it from my mum!! :D During the day I work as a beauty therapist in a small salon not far from where I live. I love my job and it's nice to meet people. I love making things and that's why I joined up to etsy....The things I make are taking up too much room in my house so thought I should share them with the world!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My name is Huiyi. I am a GIA Accredited Jewelry Professional (A.J.P.). I was was first trained to be an interior designer for my bachelor degree, and gained my MA in Jewelry Design at School of Jewellery, Birmingham Institute of Art & Design (UK). After graduation, I lived in Fairfax, and Alexandira, Virginia State, America for about 4 years. Since June 2010, I have been active in Etsy as an independent jewelry designer and maker. I live in southwest England now :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hello! I'm Lindsay Bleier and I am the owner of White Bear. I am a professional actress and was born and raised in New York City. I moved to sunny Miami Beach about two years ago and haven't looked back since. I came up with the name White Bear after my little puppy, Chloe. She is a Bijon/Poodle and looks just like a little white teddy bear! She is like my daughter and I felt it only appropriate to name my creations after her. I have been designing my own jewelry for over 15 years. It originally started as just a fun hobby, but after many years of hearing lots of people complement my designs, I have decided to make these creations available to the world!

EtsyFacebookBlogTwitterTeam

Popular Posts