Happy Birthday Jaime!

Today is my husband's 28th birthday. Yup, that's right - he's my hot trophy husband {LOL!}. It is so completely selfish of me, but every time anyone has a birthday I'm reminded that my big 30 is looming. So this is a mixed Happy Birthday for Jaime with just a touch of a jolt of "Holy Cow! I'm going to be 30 next year!" We've made a habit of doing everything together and doing things for each other regularly, so we don't do gifts often. This year I made him some coupons - soooooooo elementary school I know, but he loved them. They were for all the good things a guy really wants - some dirty stuff I can't mention unless I start getting paid a lot more, an inside car cleaning, massages, a trump card for putting on any movie he wants, a full day of music blaring in the house, a few other trump cards and a wild card for birthday boys choice. He can use it for anything he wants that I didn't think of.



Popular Posts