Peace*Love*Dessert

I still remember the first time I ever tried fondant icing. It was at a wedding where they had this insane Mad Hatter cake. It was stunning; three giant lopsided layers full of vivid colors, polka dots, stripes and plaid with pearl fondant embellishments hugging the curves of each layer. It was exactly 10 years ago and I still remember the rich, thick and almost indecently decadent flavor and texture of the fondant. Any time I can find it, I have to have it. It is no surprise that Peace*Love*Dessert’s cheerful Etsy shop immediately caught my eye.


Etsy Artist: Alia

Etsy Shop: Peace*Love*Dessert (click to visit)

Product: Unique Fondant Cake & Cupcake Toppers for Every Occasion

Extra Bonus: Quick Shipping, Highest Quality Ingredients, Knowledgeable, Personable & Professional Seller


Alia has been married for 9 years and is the upbeat and extremely motivated mother of her little boy, Atreyu. Her home town of San Diego, CA offered a constant supply of creative outlets and opportunities. With the help of her husband she actually started the first chocolate fountain catering business in there city which is still up and running after almost a decade. With a strong desire to focus on a new venture, her and her husband moved to Vancouver, WA and discovered cake!


Always loving to bake and not knowing many of the people in their new town, Alia took a local cake decorating class to meet new friends and the rest was literally history. Instantly feeling like everything fell in place, she took advantage and put her previous catering skills and new talent into a new business.


Three years later and Peace*Love*Dessert is thriving. Every bit of the inspiration for her upbeat and jovial designs comes from her son. When looking at each one of her creations, love, care, patience, and confidence radiates from every corner. You can actually see the love of a true mother in her shop.


Alia only works with Satin Ice Fondant because it is the best. It has a soft texture, sweet taste and beautiful finish when applied to cakes or when creating figurines and toppers. All of her products have a delicate vanilla flavor except her brown fondant which is bursting with chocolate.


I have so many favorites in her shop. I picked my first fave based on my twin boy’s birthday coming up next month. Without a doubt, I love the first birthday monkey cake topper. The kid’s bedroom is in a jungle theme full of monkeys, lions, giraffes and elephants so this figurine is a natural choice. This little monkey is charming, endearing, delightful and almost looks a little mischievous just like my boys. I know this piece would make any child jump with joy.


My next favorite is the 3-D Glitter Cherries. These I could see myself using for a million different things. They would be great for a romantic set of hubby cupcakes; they would be stunning at a dinner party, steal the show at any gathering where I need to bring a dish; my head is spinning from the endless possibilities.


Be sure to keep this shop in mind when you are ready to bring your event to the next level. Also, don’t forget to like Peace*Love*Dessert on Facebook to receive current updates from the business and can learn even more about Alia, her family and her shop by reading her Blog.

More Ways to Connect with Peace*Love*Dessert:
http://peacelovedessert.tumblr.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pixietalecreations
http://www.peacelovedessert.com/

Popular Posts