The Chronicles of Filbert

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting Pam and Janet of SayItSoSweetly (click to visit); an extremely unique mint and sweet delicacy shop from Etsy. Tuesday I will be doing a full review on their amazing products, but today I wanted to introduce the world to my new friend sent via flat rate.


This is Filbert ~ He is a bright eyed, curious, slick, sneaky little inch worm. When I receive products from amazing companies like Pam and Janet’s, I like to take lots of gorgeous pictures. While strolling around with Filbert and introducing him to my gardens, my husband, my kids and my home, I fell in love.


He is the best travel companion, he usually always listens but he does have a mind of his own. He manages to escape every now and again to explore new territory on his own. The important thing is that he always returns unscathed.


I’m so glad everyone’s hearts could be warmed by our new friend Filbert and a SUPER HAPPY EASTER from our family to yours!!

Popular Posts