TGIF

I was going through my camera and realized I had the biggest collection of random photos.  I also realized that I eat WAY too much, LOL!  I think I have more pictures of food then the kids. 


Eli Pretends to Read - Too Cute!

Parker is a Complete Camera Ham






This weekend we are going to the ZOO!  Now, I'm pretty sure I've never been to one because I don't recall at all, but it could be one of those things where I was so young I don't remember.  I've been to nature reserves and the VA Living Museum, but I have yet to see polar bears, elephants, black rhino, hippos, monkeys, camels!  I am so EXCITED!  I might be the most excited person in the group.  It's going to be hard to hold it together and act like an adult because I come unhinged when I see animals.  I just love them so much and they are so cute and strange.  I'm almost 30 and I'm still completely entranced by animals and there animal fun.

Giant Jerky

Only Way to Eat Nachos with Men - They Will Steal All The
Good Stuff if Not Made Individual

Found the Best Salsa - Nummers!

Arthur Bryant's has the Best BBQ on Earth

Look Mom - We Have Blue Bell Ice Cream Here!  Mini Cones!

I May Have a Soap Hoarding Problem

And a Lip Balm, Solid Parfum Hoarding Problem


Popular Posts