New Editions Update

Before I even start I wanted to apologize to my avid readers and commenter's. I have been reading everyone's blog, but because my hard drive is not working my computer doesn't recognize me being signed in. I can't make comments at all and have even tried commenting through anonymous and leaving my name in the comment, but blogger still keeps trying to make me log in. I miss leaving comments - I'm here guys and I love you! I need to offer up gifts to the computer Gods to fix this bad karma. Now on to business:

I have a few new products in the works, a few new products that have hit my shop and become instant best sellers and a few new products that have been vigorously tested, but are new to shop!

Goats Milk Castile Cold Process Shave Bar
 A combination of the two absolute best moisturizing ingredients used in natural soap making - This handmade organic cold process soap starts with a true castile soap base of pure olive oil. The only other addition is raw free range goats milk to help your razor glide gently and effortlessly across your skin for the perfect shave. This is a wonderful choice for any type of skin, especially sensitive. This shave bar is scent and color additive free and suitable for even the most sensitive skin types.  

Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Solid Shampoo
This solid shampoo starts with my signature blend of almond oil, castor oil, shea butter, cocoa butter and carnauba wax to create a hard, long lasting bar that will leave hair clean, clarified and full of volume. Then blended in is organic kelp powder which contains over 60 minerals and elements, 21 amino acids and is full of simple and complex carbohydrates. The kelp produces an amazing natural green color. The final touches are pure essential oils of eucalyptus and tea tree that give this shampoo bar relaxation, antiseptic and antifungal properties and an amazingly fresh and invigorating scent.
 
Tea Tree and Peppermint Morning Blast Solid Shampoo
This one of a kind purely natural solid shampoo starts with my signature base blend then added are pure essential oils of tea tree, peppermint, rosemary, spearmint, lavender, anise and ginger. The final touch is organic peppermint powder and organic kelp powder.

Popular Posts