Free Printable Hop Pop Memes – Amphibia


We loooooooove Amphibia! I’m not embarrassed about it one bit. I’ve watched the series all the way through at least 5 times and was totally stoked when the new 4 episodes just dropped a couple days ago.
 
If you happen to be an Amphibia fan, you might have noticed the lack of merch too. So we’ve been making all kinds of stickers and dolls at our house. This first printable or downloadable set I’m sharing below are memes that I finished off just today. We printed them on full sheet vinyl sticker paper so we could use them on computers, phone cases, notebooks for school – the works! I think they would make great window stickers on cars and even bumper stickers if you use the full size pics. Enjoy!



OR SAVE / DOWNLOAD PHOTOS BELOW









Popular Posts