Merry Christmas + a sneak peak…

The past 2 weeks we’ve been handing out Christmas gifts to the kids here and there. They are only 3 so naturally they have the attention span of a 3 year old. I’ve found that for now, spacing out the gifts helps them to thoroughly enjoy 1 or 2 on their own. Then they get another and they love everything. Otherwise they’ll just grab one thing out of a pile of 20 and that will be that. So far they have some sleds, giant bean bags, new clothes, some shoes, Stuffies from my dad… we still have a ton of stuff unopened for Christmas morning.

One big gift we got into a few days ago is our new Chinese Dwarf Mice. They are SO CUTE! I adore them. They are little babies. I couldn’t resist getting them when I found them at the pet store. Besides playing with them, we’ve been burning lots of fires. I watched the temperature hit -2 degrees the other night. That was my first negative! We’re staying in, enjoying our time together and staying warm.


I hope all of you out there have a Very Merry Christmas!

twitterfacebookpinterestbloglovinrssemail

Popular Posts