Meet Our Sponsors • Part 1


My name is Janice. I am a Houston designer who loves to create unique handmade pieces using sterling silver, 14kt gold fill, gold vermeil, semiprecious stones and crystals. I love the simple elegant style of design. I like to design jewelry that is comfortable, easy to wear and versatile enough to wear to the office boardroom or to the school field trip.

EtsyTwitterFacebookBlog

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Run by Chris Richards ~ just an average Joe who likes unique vintage stuff. Pantages translates into "may you live forever". That is what we are all about here living forever though the items and memories left behind. We don't want people to just get more stuff in their lives, but to find items that help define their life.

***Tie sale through the end of the week (Nov 10 - 12) buy 2 ties and get a third tie for free!***


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Home of digital and printed designs (invitations, announcements, decorations...) personalized for weddings, showers, birth announcements, birthdays... and any other life event!

EtsyFacebookWeb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Bison Booties are made individually by hand by Erica Hager. The booties came about by a happy accident when Erica was seeking a pair of booties that would stay on her infant daughter’s busy feet. Putting her ten years of quilting experience to work and nearly 1,000 pairs later, Erica has a small business making and selling Bison Booties from her home studio in rural North Dakota. Bison Booties recently celebrated a one-year Etsyversary and 300th sale. Bison Booties are available in many styles and sizes ranging from newborn to toddler size 6.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hi all! I am Rielly, the owner and artist behind Risk. Love. Freedom. on Etsy, and I currently live in Brooklyn, New York with my wonderful husband of a little over a year! I have been behind the camera for as long as I can remember and whether I am out in the countryside, in my apartment, or strolling the streets of Brooklyn, I absolutely love finding and capturing the beauty in everyday life. My images are intended to inspire and move you, and will add a splash of color, style and interest to any room. My other passion is creating children’s artwork and as you will find in my shop, I have a line of alphabet photo prints that make wonderful baby shower, holiday, and birthday gifts! Speaking of holidays, as an early holiday gift for all of you fabulous The Everything Soap Blog readers I am offering a 10% off coupon now through November 30, just use the code SOAP10 when you check out!


Popular Posts