Sponsor Roundup • Part Tres


Hi there im Stephanie. I am a stay at home mom of a 3 year old Walker, 14 yr old Mackenzie and 18 yr old Brittney! I have been married for 5 years to my husband Frankie! I enjoy baking and being crafty and my family time. I started making chocolates and sweets for parties we have here at home and for gifts during the holidays. My newest adventure has been on Etsy with my online Chocolate Shop which I would love to share with you anytime! Have a Sweet Tooth or two? I gotcha covered. Sit back grab a cold beverage and something really SWEET to eat and enjoy browsing my Chocolate Shop and more! :o)


`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Blue Room Gems began several years ago at a small table in my blue dining room. It was my humble attempt to create something delicate and pretty in an environment completely dominated by boys. I am married to a military man and have 3 young sons, so to say my life can get hectic is an understatement! In my studio, I surround myself with beautiful gemstones to create timeless, feminine designs. It is my therapy, my creative outlet, and my way of sharing a piece of myself with the world!

EtsyFacebookTwitterPinterest 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````


I have been making jewelry since I was little, my mother was a metal smith and I grew up around it. I love how jewelry shapes how people view us. It can convey our interests and create connections to certain times and places in our lives. I want to make things people will enjoy, that will work within the dialog of their lives.

WebEtsyTwitterFacebookTumblr

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````


My name is Maria Jose, but everyone knows me as a Majo. I live in Argentina, in a small tourist town in Córdoba, with my two kids and my husband. I enjoy, in my spare time, creating accessories for women - romantic and whimsical. I am inspired by color, nature, romantic movies and even books. MissBird is extremely feminine, for women of all ages, to the eternal romantic with a vintage twist. In MissBird you can hear the chirping of birds and the scent of flowers, which I call "my virtual garden":) I invite you to know my Virtual Garden, the garden of MissBird:


`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
More to know:



Popular Posts