The Best Buy Ever!

 
So… I’m not usually targeted very well by commercials but on HULU my husband and I couldn’t stop seeing this ad for Blue Apron.  Hubby surprised me and it was the best food ever!  Our first delivery showed up yesterday.  They ship everything to your house completely fresh, the best ingredients and completely unmade.  You pick the meals out of a list you’d like to try each week.  Then you get to cook together!!  We’re talking fresh herbs, farm fresh eggs… the works.  It was a stunning package and it was like Christmas all over again.


Now Jaime cooks on rare occasion and I cook 24/7, but we’ve never done it together before.  It was such a great bonding experience for us.  The recipe cards are stunning and the recipes are easy to follow.  Now I get to learn new affordable recipes that are out of this world.  We had the Chicken Meatballs and Creamy Polenta with Tomato Sugo and Lacinato Kale and it was the most amazing dinner I’ve had in a long time.  I would have ordered it at a restaurant and been really happy and even gone back to order again.


So we’re hooked.  You can order different packages for families of 4 and all cook together with kids or keep it intimate between you and your partner.  I’m never going to be able to stop getting auto shipments from them.  And now I have new affordable recipes to knock the socks off of company when they come over for dinner parties.  So we’re whole punching and saving all our recipe cards to pull out and wow people and use again in the future purchasing our own ingredients.



 
Besides that, I wanted to share a soft flat iron curl tutorial HERE that cut my styling time in half and my heat usage in half.  It’s so quick and easy even with long hair.  I’m loving it.


And it’s been snowing quite a bit here so I have some funny pics of the birds in their house.  They’ve been flying around free ranging and playing in the snow in there run.  They are so cute I can hardly stand it.





Oh yeah… and if you want to make fun animal pancakes and other shapes… follow my basic favorite recipe HERE or use a pancake mix.  Then just take about a cup of mix and add some cocoa powder to make it darker… mix it in one of those mustard bottle squirt things you can pick up at Wal-Mart for about $00.50 cents.  Then just outline and draw your characters with the colored mix, fill in with regular pancake mix and voila!  Funny pancakes your kids will love… Peace out and Happy Friday!!




Popular Posts